Experienced Representation For Adjustment Of Status Clients

People living in the U.S. on a temporary visa have the option to seek an adjustment of status to allow for lawful permanent resident “green card” status.

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) offers two paths to obtain a green card. If you or your family member have 1) already passed all requirements for legal entry into the country and 2) currently meet all qualifications to obtain permanent green card status, you may apply for an adjustment of status.

At the Bennett Law Center in Groveland, Bridget Bennett provides Central Florida clients with the facts they need about adjustments of status; skilled guidance through the often complex legal process; and personal service that is second to none.

Bridging The Immigration Gap In Ocala County, Marion County And Lake County

Consular processing is a useful immigration tool related to adjustment of status — an alternative petition option for people living outside the U.S., or who are willing to return to their country of origin during the green card processing period.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) also offers an I-601 waiver option for people who live in the U.S. but cannot return to their country of origin for a lengthy period during the consular processing period.

An adjustment of status typically requires several complicated steps for approval. With her experience, knowledge and commitment, immigration attorney Bridgette Bennett is ready to help you and your family get permanent residency status as soon as you are eligible for it.

Did you come to the U.S. on a fiancé visa, marry a U.S. citizen and now qualify for a green card?

Did you arrive in the U.S. on a work visa, and live and work here long enough to apply for a green card?

As your lawyer, Bridgette Bennett can work with you and your employer to get your employment status documented to the satisfaction of the USCIS. Contact the Bennett Law Center today for a initial consultation and in-depth, confidential discussion of your legal issues.

Call or email us from wherever you are in Lake County, Marion County or Ocala County. Call locally to 352-557-8989 — or 800-785-7060 toll free. You can also reach our law office by email and Facebook. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement. Se habla español.