Your Legal Path To U.S. Citizenship

U.S. citizenship is available to naturalized foreign nationals who meet the requirements for permanent residency as outlined in the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

Once you are a U.S. citizen, you will qualify for a U.S. passport. You will be eligible to vote. You will be able to enjoy the rights, and accept the responsibilities, of citizenship.

The experienced Groveland immigration attorney who can guide you on this important journey, and help you navigate often-complex legal processes, is Bridgette Bennett of the Bennett Law Center.

Bridgette Bennett founded her full-service immigration law firm to assist people just like you, with families just like yours. She has the extensive knowledge, work ethic and track record that can make a positive difference in your life.

Bennett Law Center Bridges The Immigration Gap In Lake, Mario And Ocala Counties Of Central Florida

You may qualify to apply for U.S. citizenship if one or more of these descriptions of your situation is true:

  • You have resided in the U.S. for several years. (The exact number of years or residency required will depend on your current immigration status.)
  • You are entitled to “derived citizenship” through a parent or grandparent who was born in the U.S.
  • You have passed the required citizenship test and can verify your good moral character.

If you reside in Central Florida on green card status and wish to become a naturalized citizen, there are several steps you must go through to complete the process. In case there are any barriers to your naturalized citizenship, such as a misdemeanor on your record or income tax returns not filed, the Bennett Law Center can help you address and possibly remove those barriers.

Bridgette Bennett is ready to help you fulfill your dream. If she suspects that you do not qualify for naturalization, she will tell you so honestly, and offer advice about what you must do to improve your opportunities for legal residency status, or to transition from permanent resident status to citizenship.

Do You Have Questions About U.S. Citizenship And Naturalization? Contact Us.

To arrange your initial consultation with our experienced citizenship application lawyer, call locally at 352-557-8989, 800-785-7060 toll free or reach the office by email. You can also find us on Facebook. Se habla español.