Are You Seeking A Family Visa In Central Florida?

One of the many important functions of U.S. family immigration law is assistance for those who want to be reunited with loved ones overseas.

When you need experienced, knowledgeable, family-based immigration representation for a family visa goal in Lake County, Marion County or Ocala County in Central Florida, come to the Bennett Law Center in Groveland.

Attorney Bridgette Bennett listens carefully to your objectives and advocates for your interests throughout the often-complicated legal process. Along the way, you receive careful guidance, thoughtful recommendations and personal service that gives you confidence.

A Lawyer Who Works Hard To Bridge The Immigration Gap

The Bennett Law Center ensures that your rights are protected, and that you know the many family visa options available to you.

For U.S. citizens, these options increase the chances of spouses, parents, children and siblings becoming permanent residents, and continuing toward citizenship. Bridgette Bennett customizes her representation, tailoring it to fit your specific needs for visas such as:

  • FB-1 First Preference, pertaining to unmarried children of citizens
  • FB-2 Third Preference, affecting married children of citizens
  • FB-4 Fourth Preference, which impacts siblings of citizens
  • K-1 and K-3 Fiancée Visas, qualifying fiancées of citizens for nonimmigrant visas in effect for 90 days
  • K-3 Visas, benefiting spouses of citizens whose permanent residency petition has not been approved and forwarded to the U.S. consulate in the spouse’s home country
  • Immediate Relatives, for minors, parents and spouses of citizens

Permanent residents in possession of green cards can petition for permanent residency, on behalf of family members, under programs such as:

  • V Visas, designed to help spouses or children or lawful permanent residents, if a petition was filed for the spouse or child before December 21, 2000, and the petition is still pending
  • FB-2A Second Preference, for spouses and unmarried children of permanent residents
  • FB-2B Second Preference, for adult children of permanent residents

Contact The Bennett Law Center — Initial Consultations

Arrange your visit with Bridgette Bennett today by calling locally at 352-557-8989, 800-785-7060 toll free or reaching the office by email. You can also touch base with us on Facebook. Se habla español.