Marriage And Fiancée Visa Solutions From Bennett Law Center

Does your desire to marry a U.S. citizen correspond with the legal goal of citizenship?

Are you aware of the advantages of a marriage and fiancée visa, as explained by an experienced immigration lawyer?

Bridgette Bennett of the Bennett Law Center in Groveland can be that skilled, sympathetic guide through the legal process — and a source of strength in your life.

Ms. Bennett has years of successful practice to her credit, a tradition of personal service and a track record for results that gives you confidence. Her leadership for a broad range of immigration issues has made a positive difference for clients in Lake County, Ocala County, Marion County and across Central Florida.

Marriage And Fiancée Visas Attorney Bridges The Immigration Gap

Marriage visa laws allow spouses of American citizens to lawfully enter and reside in the U.S.

These marriage visas are processed as CR-1 (Conditional Resident) or IR-1 (Immediate Relative ) Visa. K-1 visas permit citizens to bring foreign fiancés into the country for marriage purposes. With a K-1 visa, a foreign fiancé can reside and work here. Once the fiancé comes into the U.S., you and your fiancé have 90 days to marry and apply for permanent residency.

Bridgette Bennett welcomes the opportunity to explain to you, clearly and thoroughly, specific requirements that must be met for all visas.

The application process for marriage and fiancé visas is often complex, and should be handled only by an experienced immigration law firm. Bridgette Bennett knows every detail of every document that should be included, to guarantee that the visa is approved.

Do you have questions about marriage and fiancée visas in Central Florida? Contact us from wherever you are in Lake County, Marion County or Ocala County. Call 352-557-8989 locally or 800-785-7060 toll free. You can also reach the office by email and Facebook. . Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement. Se habla español.