Experienced Parole In Place Representation For Immigration Clients

Are you a non-American citizen relative of an active U.S. military service member or veteran?

Do you know that this status could enable you to apply for a “green card” without having to leave the country?

Experienced Groveland immigration attorney Bridgette Bennett of the Bennett Law Center can tell you more about this useful special program.

As your “parole in place” (PIP) lawyer, Ms. Bennett can skillfully represent your rights if you entered the U.S. without inspection and therefore cannot apply for adjustment of status, even if you married a citizen.

Parole in place strategies can be vastly preferable to the method of applying for a green card overseas, known as consular processing. This option is time-consuming and emotionally draining, expensive and well-known for separating family members. PIP, on the other hand, grants a relative the right to apply for adjustment of status within the U.S., and lawful “green card” permanent residency.

Do you have questions about the benefits of parole in place for military families in Central Florida? Bridgette Bennett has answers. We invite you to arrange a initial consultation for a detailed, confidential discussion of your immigration issues.

Are You A Service Member Or Veteran With Immigration Issues? Contact Us.

Call the Bennett Law Center locally at 352-557-8989 or toll free at 800-785-7060 from wherever you are in Lake County, Ocala County or Marion County. You can also email us or reach us on Facebook. Se habla español.