Family Visas

One of the many important functions of U.S. family immigration law is assistance for those who want to be reunited with loved ones overseas.
We can help - contact our office today.
COntact us today

Family Visa Attorneys

The Bennett Law Center ensures that your rights are protected, and that you know the many family visa options available to you.

For U.S. citizens, these options increase the chances of spouses, parents, children and siblings becoming permanent residents, and continuing toward citizenship.

family visa lawyers

Meet The BLC Crew

Our immigration attorneys listen carefully to your objectives and advocate for your interests throughout the often-complicated legal process. Along the way, you receive careful guidance, thoughtful recommendations and personal service that gives you confidence. Learn more about our team, values and mission using the button below.

About us

Talk To An Family Visa Attorney Today.

Contact our office

What options are available for family members of U.S. citizens?

For U.S. citizens, these options of obtaining family visas increase the ability of spouses, parents, children and siblings becoming permanent residents and continuing toward citizenship. Bennett Law Center customizes its representation, tailoring it to fit your specific needs for visas such as:

  1. FB-1 First Preference, pertaining to unmarried children of citizens
  2. FB-2 Third Preference, affecting married children of citizens
  3. FB-4 Fourth Preference, which impacts siblings of citizens
  4. K-1 and K-3 Fiancée Visas, qualifying fiancées of citizens for nonimmigrant visas in effect for 90 days
  5. K-3 Visas, benefiting spouses of citizens whose permanent residency petition has not been approved and forwarded to the U.S. consulate in the spouse’s home country
  6. Immediate Relatives, for minors, parents and spouses of citizens

What options are available for green card holders?

Permanent residents in possession of green cards can petition for permanent residency, on behalf of family members, under programs such as:

  1. V Visas, designed to help spouses or children or lawful permanent residents, if a petition was filed for the spouse or child before December 21, 2000, and the petition is still pending
  2. FB-2A Second Preference, for spouses and unmarried children of permanent residents
  3. FB-2B Second Preference, for adult children of permanent residents

How can I help my family get visas?

Every family situation is different, but the first step toward helping family members with visas is speaking with an experienced immigration attorney. Contact Bennett Law Center by calling 352-557-8989 toll free. You can also reach our law office by email and Facebook. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement.


Client Testimonials

The attorneys and staff at the Bennett Law Center not only work zealously for their clients, but they truly care for and about them. This firm goes above and beyond in working towards their clients' immigration goals.

George C. – Former Client

The Bennett Law is dedicated and passionate, and the attorneys put a lot of effort toward my case. This law firm is legit and they will do what it takes to help anyone achieve their legal status here in the USA.

Jose T. – Former Client

Attorney Bennett and her entire staff is very compassionate. They stays on top of everything and explains your case. Ramon is super excellent and tried everything to help you.

Terry C. – Former Client

Attorney Bennett really cares and is rooting for you the whole time. She's an awesome attorney! She and her team were able to do things other attorneys said were impossible.

Ericka L. – Former Client

Contact A Family Visa Attorney

We want to see you united with your family. Contact our office by clicking the link below to begin scheduling an initial consultation with our law firm.
COntact us today